This policy explains how we handle and use your personal information and your rights in relation to that information. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of May 2018, Fire Station Creative Limited is the controller of that information. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please see the section at the end of this policy for our contact and legal information.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We receive personal information about you when you provide us with your email address to receive fire station creative emails about events happening at the fsc and our newsletters. We only collect personal information which we need and that is relevant for the purposes for which we intend to use it.
Information that we collect about you via our website “Subscribe to our mailing list feature” on www.firestationcreative.co.uk :-
• your email address
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
1) WHERE YOU HAVE PROVIDED CONSENT
• We may use and process your personal information for the following purposes where you have consented for us to do so:
• to contact you via email as part of our mailing list with fire station creative newsletters, events that are happening at the fsc and other information about the fire station from time to time.
• You may withdraw your consent for us to use your information in any of these ways at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any emails we send you or by notifying us using the contact details in section 5.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY US
• We do not disclose your personal information outside our business unless we are legally required to share that information. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
• We may disclose your information to our third-party service providers, agents and subcontractors (Suppliers) for the purposes of providing services to us or directly to you on our behalf, including the operation and maintenance of our Website, and social media pages.
4. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you.
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible;
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
5. CONTACT AND LEGAL INFORMATION
You can contact us with your queries in relation to this policy or for any other reason by post, email, or by phone.
Please email us at [email protected] or call us on 01383 721564
Fire Station Creative Limited is a registered charity. Our registered office address is Carnegie Drive, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, KY12 7AN.